Please see below for links to a range of organisations offering services, information, advice and guidance
On this page you will find links to other organisations which may be able to offer a wide range of advice and support.
Networks of Wellbeing is not responsible for the accuracy of material on these linked sites, does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them, and does not guarantee that links to external sites will work at all times.
- Aberdeenshire Drug and Alcohol Partnership - Co-ordinates substance misuse policy in Aberdeenshire.
- Aberdeenshire Signposting Project - Linking people with the most appropriate services to meet their needs.
- Advocacy North East - Independent advocacy provision in Aberdeenshire and Moray.
- Alzheimer Scotland - Information on a wide range of services for people with dementia and their carers.
- AMIS - Abused Men in Scotland (AMIS) is a national organisation providing support to any man affected by domestic abuse.
- Anti-bullying Network - Information on workplace bullying and the workplace bullying information line.
- ARC Scotland - ARC is a charitable organisation that brings together everyone who is committed to supporting people with learning disability or other support need to have richer, fuller lives. This includes voluntary sector – local authorities – independent sector - health - education – self advocates- carers - Scottish Government.
- Asbestos.com - Promoting awareness on mesothelioma and asbestos exposure. The website features the most comprehensive guide to mesothelioma, including general information about the disease and a list of treatment centers and top doctors across the nation.
- Breathing Space - Advice and information for anyone experiencing low mood, depression or anxiety.
- Childline - Advice and information for children and young people up to the age of 19.
- Deveron Projects - Engaging with local people to explore the history, context and identity of the town of Huntly.
- Friends, Families and Travellers (Gypsy-Travellers) - Providing advice and information to the travelling community.
- Gordon Rural Action - Advice and information on a wide range of topics.
- Grampian CareData - A community and health information service for the North-East of Scotland.
- Grampian Opportunities - Supporting disabled people and people with mental health problems have choice and control in their lives.
- Grampian Womens Aid - Offering a free, comfidential and non-judgemental service to women who have experienced domestic abuse.
- Guide to Workplace Bullying - Exploring the steps that employees and employers can take to overcome and stamp out a bullying culture in the workplace.
- Houseability - Providing help and support to disabled people with housing needs throughout Aberdeenshire.
- Huntly Area Cancer Support Group - Practical and emotional support for anyone whose life has been affected by cancer.
- Huntly and District Development Trust - A community owned company working for the benefit of the people of Huntly and surrounding district.
- Inspire - Information, service and support for adults, young people and children with learning disabilities and additional support needs in north east Scotland.
- Living Made Easy - Providing impartial advice and guidance on aids and solutions for independent living.
- LGBT Helpline Scotland - Information and emotional support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people and their families, friends and supporters across Scotland.
- Mesothelioma Guide - Up-to-date information about living with mesothelioma, top doctors, treatment options, and more.
- Nowe życie bez przemocy - Strona informacyjna dla kobiet mieszkających w Wielkiej Brytanii, które doświadczają przemocy w rodzinie. Mężczyźni również mogą być ofiarami takiej przemocy i znajdą tu dane organizacji, które udzielą im pomocy. (Information page for women living in the UK who experience domestic violence. Men can also be victims of such violence and will find details of organizations that assist them.)
- PANDAS Foundation - Pre and post natal advice and support in Scotland.
- Playlist for Life - Encouraging families and carers to create a playlist of personally meaningful music for people with dementia.
- Rape and Abuse Support - RAS Aberdeen offers support and information to anyone over 13 years old who has been raped or sexually abused at any time in their life.
- RSABI - Providing emotional, practical and financial support to individuals and their families across the agricultural sector including farming, crofting and growing.
- Safe Lives - A national charity dedicated to ending domestic abuse.
- Samaritans - Confidential emotional support for people experiencing feelings of distress, despair or suicidal thoughts.
- SAMH (Scottish Association for Mental Health)
- Scottish Living Wage Accreditation - Information on how the living wage.
- See Me - Scotland's programme to tackle mental health stigma and discrimination.
- Self Injury Support - Offers a non-judgemental, emotional support & listening service to women affected by self injury and those who care about them as well as signposting to other relevant services and sending out self help information on request.
- Shelter Scotland - Housing and homelessness charity.
- The Spark - Helping to make relationships work. Providing you with the support you need – whatever your relationship, whenever you need it, and wherever you are in Scotland.
- Transgender Support Groups Around the World - Find a transgender support group in your area, whether that is in Scotland, England or elsewhere in the world.
- UK Benefits Guide 2017 - Household Quotes have put together a Benefits Guide for 2017.
"Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose - not the one you began with perhaps, but one you'll be glad to remember."
Anne Sullivan, 1866-1936.